Model A(SB) - 52*/56*/60 Set - Raw Black Oxide Finish - Design #RAWBO-BLACK
Inspiration: Murdered out! All black everything. A sleek, modern look, and the performance of a raw finish.
MODEL A(SB): The Model A SB (Smooth Back) is a truly hand crafted wedge. Each wedge is ground and polished by hand at our shop in Rochester, NY. The back edge is ground until it is difficult to ascertain where the back flange ends, and where the sole begins. This provides versatility when you need to play a shot that requires opening the club face.
Every Corey Paul wedge comes with your name laser-etched in.
Finish: RAW BLACK OXIDE: In addition to providing more spin, a "raw" finish is by far the softest feeling at impact, making it one of the most popular finishes on tour. Please note a raw finish is for those who value these qualities in their wedge more than aesthetic durability.
- Hand polished, smooth back
- Premium 1020 grade forged carbon steel construction.
- 100% USGA compliant.
- CNC milling on club face & heel, with highlighted scoring area.
- Industry standard weight and lie.
- Timeless "butterfly" head shape.
- SHAFT ORDERS COME WITH GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET GRIP