Model A(SB) - 52*/56*/60* Set - Hand Polished Black PVD Finish - Design #DIGICAMO-BLACKPVD
MODEL A(SB): The Model A SB (Smooth Back) is a truly hand crafted wedge. Each wedge is polished by hand at our shop in Rochester, NY.
DESIGN INSPIRATION: #DIGICAMO-BLACKPVD
This design was inspired by military grade weapons used by special ops units throughout the world. In fact, PVD is often used to coat high-end weapons.
Every Corey Paul wedge comes with your name laser-etched in.
Finish: PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) is a state-of-the-art finish that preserves a raw feel, while adding significantly more durability and protection from patina than Black Oxide. While it is a metal coating, it is so thin that it's thickness cannot be seen by the naked eyes. Check out the @coreypaulfunctionalart Instagram for some pictures of PVD durability!
- 52/08, 56*/12* and 60/08* HEADS ONLY
- Premium 1020 grade forged carbon steel construction.
- 100% USGA compliant.
- CNC milling on club face & heel, with highlighted scoring area.
- Industry standard weight and lie.
- Timeless "butterfly" head shape.